Bitcola.io will open the FDS recharge business at 16:00:00 (UTC+8) on April 11, 2019, Singapore time, and will open the FDS/USDT transaction pair at 20:00:00 on April 11, 2019. The arrangement is as follows:
Deposit: April 11, 2019, 16:00:00 (UTC+8)
Trading: April 11, 2019, 20:00:00 (UTC+8)
Withdrawal: April 12, 2019, 12:00:00 (UTC+8)
FDS is the first project to be developed in ISO mode and distributed on the Ishare platform.
FDS Token, Fair Dollars Token, referred to as FDS. The “dollar” circulating on the Ishare platform is the official medium of business value delivery. Used for rights empowerment, reward settlement, transaction records, business operations and other scenarios.
Name : FDS
Total circulation: 20 billion pieces
Consensus algorithm: DPOS
FDS allocation method: pre-excavation 10% = 2 billion FDS, as project start-up and risk reserve fund; the remaining 90% = 18 billion FDS output through POS;
Official website: https://fdsfff.com/
White paper: https://fdsfff.com/WhitePaper_cn.pdf
Reward acceptance address:0x299e2340170562700fc4f6d7bc491a95456ee698
Risk Warning: Digital currency has a higher risk, BitCola will not endorse any project, and will not give users any investment advice. Investors are advised to buy carefully and pay attention to investment risks. BitCola does not assume any responsibility for guarantees, compensation, etc. for investment activities. Thank you for your support and trust!
April 11, 2019
BitCola official telegram: https://t.me/bitcola_exchange
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/cola_exchange