In order to further expand the L-Dimension (LDS) community development, we will upgrade and optimize the existing L-Dimension (LDS) trading rules, and add mechanisms such as locking mechanism, unlocking mechanism and invitation reward to further improve the LDS-related ecology. Construction. We will also make adjustments to the existing mechanisms, as detailed below:
1. Due to the change of resonance rule, the resonance will enter the resonance dormancy period at 20:00 (UTC+8) on May 17, 2019. Resonance will be re-opened at 20:00 (UTC+8) on May 19, 2019. The unfinished resonance portion will be destroyed directly in this period. For details, please refer to: "Resonance Trading LDS Trading Rules (Second Revision)"
2. In order to achieve long-term development of the community, LDS will introduce a locking mechanism. The 75% of the resonant LDS will be locked, and the user can unlock the credit by periodically unlocking or inviting a friend.
3. Users who have participated in the resonance will also enter the locked state according to the 75% quota of the Resonance Trading LDS Trading Rules (Second Revised Edition).
4. Join the invited friend reward, after the user successfully invites the friend to participate in the resonance, the inviter can obtain the LDS of the invitee's resonance amount of 2.5% as the invitation reward. This part of the invitation to reward LDS share will reserve some of the expenses through the team, the invitation will be paid in real time.
5. We will update the resonance related function module as soon as possible, so that users can view resonance records, assets and locks more conveniently. At that time, we will release the APP and website upgrade announcement.
The blockchain industry is still in the early stage of exploration and development, and there are high risks in the digital currency field, which has greater volatility than traditional assets. Users are familiar with the basic knowledge and risks of digital currency when investing. BitCola will also continue to explore and provide users with more quality projects and encryption assets. Thank you for your support and trust.
May 17, 2019